What are OKRs?
OKR stands for Objectives and Key Results. This goal-setting methodology can be used by companies of all sizes to align teams and maximize transparency when pursuing ambitious goals while measuring progress along the way.
In Managerly, every member in the workspace has a “Your OKRs” section – a place where they can keep track of their goals and the steps needed to achieve them. OKRs that are created here can only be edited or deleted by the member who created that OKR (Don’t worry! These OKRs will only show on the home tab for members on that person’s team. To learn more about teams check our Teams Guide).
How to add OKRs?
- From the Home tab, click “Add OKR”.
- The “Add OKR” modal will open.
- Complete the form by entering the OKR, Key Results, and Due Date fields.
- You have Slack’s markdown syntax available to make your OKRs as expressive as you like them to be!
- Click the “Submit” button.
How to update an OKR?
- To update an OKR, you first need to add an OKR.
- Click the overflow icon “(…)” and select “Update OKR”.
- The “Update OKR” modal will open.
- Remember: you have Slack’s markdown syntax available.
- Update any field necessary from the form.
- Click the “Submit” button to save changes.
How to remove OKRs?
- To delete OKRs, you first need to add an OKR.
- Click the overflow icon “(…)” and select “Delete OKR”.
- The “Delete OKR” modal will open.
- Confirm the action to delete only if you are certain the OKR content is no longer needed. Deleting an OKR is an action that cannot be undone.
- Click the “Delete” button.
How to search OKRs?
- In the Home tab, click the “Search OKRs by User” button.
- A “Search Member OKRs” modal will open.
- Type the name or username of a workspace user in the field.
- The modal will refresh
- It will display the number of OKRs and all OKRs of such user
- If the user has no OKRs, there will be a “OKRs: 0” message.
- Close or click the “Cancel” button to close the modal.